首页 > 英语学习 >

英语口语:关于旅行的实用英语口语大全

日期:

英语口语:关于旅行的实用英语口语大全

  • 在全球化的今天,出国旅行或工作已成为许多人生活的一部分。然而,语言障碍往往成为我们与世界沟通的障碍。掌握一些基本的英语交流技巧,尤其是在机场、过海关、兑换外币、乘坐交通工具和酒店住宿等场景中的实用英语,将大大提升我们的出行体验。以下是一些在这些情境中可能会用到的英语表达,它们将帮助你更加自信和顺利地进行国际交流。

    一、机场

    • "I have a bag to check." 我有行李需要转运。
    • "Here is my passport." 这是我的护照。
    • "I have a stopover in Bangkok." 我需要在曼谷转机。
    • "Is the flight delayed?" 航班延误了吗?
    • "The flight will be put off." 飞机要延误了。
    • "Due to bad weather condition." 因为航空管制。
    • "My flight has been delayed." 我的航班延误了。
    • "Will this flight get there on time?" 航班准点到达吗?
    • "What's the cause of the delay?" 飞机延误的原因是什么?
    • "How long will the flight be delayed?" 飞机将要延误多久?
    • "When is the new boarding time?" 新登机时间是什么时候?
    • "The flight will take four hours." 此次飞行将需要四个小时。
    • "When is the next flight available?" 下一班还有空位的班机几点?
    • "Where can I get my baggage?" 我要去哪里取行李?
    • "I can’t find my baggage." 我找不到我的行李。
    • "Could you please check it urgently?" 是否可麻烦紧急查询?
    • "I'd like to reconfirm my flight." 我想要再确认班机。
    • "I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves." 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
    • "Where is the tourist information?" 旅游咨询中心在哪里?
    • "Is there an airport bus to the city?" 是否有机场巴士可到市区?
    • "Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?" 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在哪里?

    二、过海关

    • "Where will the customs procedure take place?" 海关手续在哪儿办理?
    • "May I have a customs declaration form, please?" 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?
    • "Which way shall I go to immigration?" 我应该在哪里办理入境手续?
    • "Where is the immigration office?" 入境管理处在哪里?
    • "Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form?" 你能告诉我怎样填这申请表吗?
    • "May I have a look at your customs declaration?" 我可以看一下你的入境申请表吗?
    • "You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage." 您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
    • "Our baggage has cleared customs." 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。
    • "I have a tourist visa." 我办的是旅游签证。
    • "I’m going to stay here for a week as a tourist." 我将以游客的身份在此逗留一个星期。
    • "I plan to stay for about 10 days." 我预计停留约10天。
    • "I’m staying at the Benson Hotel." 我住在本森饭店。
    • "Have you filled in the baggage declaration?" 你的行李申请单填好了吗?
    • "Do you have anything to declare for customs?" 你有什么要申报的么?
    • "What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free?" 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?
    • "Is that all for customs formalities?" 海关检查就这些了吗?
    • "All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go." 我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。

    三、兑换外币

    • "Do you handle foreign exchange here?" 你们这里办理外汇业务吗?
    • "I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here." 我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
    • "What's the exchange rate today?" 今天的兑换比率是多少?
    • "Where's the exchange rate list?" 汇率表在哪儿?
    • "May I have a look at the exchange rate list?" 我可以看一下汇率表吗?
    • "Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollars in small change?" 请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
    • "What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?" 如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做呢?
    • "Will it take long?" 要很久吗?
    • "I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please." 请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
    • "How many RMB to the US dollar?" 多少人民币可以换一美元?
    • "Will the rate still go down tomorrow?" 汇率明天还会跌吗?
    • "Please cash this check." 请兑现这张支票。
    • "Can you change me some money, please?" 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
    • "Five twenties and ten singles, please." 请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
    • "Could you give me some small notes?" 给我一些小票好吗?

    四、出租车

    • "Where can I catch a taxi?" 我在哪里可以叫到出租车?
    • "The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there." 出租车站台就在左边转角处。
    • "Drive me to XXX." 载我到XXX。
    • "Please drive me to this address." 请把我开到这个地方。
    • "How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?" 打车到市中心需要多少钱?
    • "Please open the trunk." 可以帮我打开后备箱吗?
    • "Let me check the metre out." 让我看一下计价器。
    • "By meter, please." 请打表。
    • "By the way, when can we arrive there?" 顺便问一下,我们多久可以到那儿?
    • "May I open the window?" 我可以开窗户吗?
    • "Could you mind not smoking?" 请不要吸烟。
    • "Please drive slowly." 请开慢一点。
    • "Can you go a little faster?" 你能开快一点吗?
    • "How much will it cost?" 需要多少钱?
    • "Here you are. You can keep the change." 给你钱,零钱不用找了。
    • "Take me to the railway station." 载我到火车站。
    • "Shall we take the expressway?" 我们走高速吗?
    • "Take me back." 载我回去。
    • "What is the charge for that?" 那要多少钱?
    • "How much extra do I have to pay for that?" 我还要另外付多少?
    • "The change is yours." 找回的钱给你。
    • "I need a receipt, please." 请给我一张发票。

    五、公交车

    • "Is this the bus that goes by the mall?" 这班公交车经过商业街吗?
    • "You can transfer from this bus to bus number [insert number]." 你可以搭乘这班车,然后转乘[插入数字]路车。
    • "Will it cost for the transfer?" 转车需要钱吗?
    • "Please get me off at XXX." 请在XXX让我下车。
    • "Where can I put the coin?" 硬币要放在哪里?
    • "I can take the bus free of charge with my ID card." 我可以凭证件免费乘车。
    • "Please come here and take my seat."(让座)请过来坐我的位置。
    • "Excuse me. Is this seat taken?" 对不起,这座位有人坐吗?
    • "I'm afraid this seat is taken." 恐怕已经有人坐了。
    • "How long does it take?" 要花多久时间?
    • "How much is the fare?" 车费是多少?
    • "A ticket to XX, please." 我要一张去XX的票。
    • "You still owe me one yuan." 你少找我1元钱。
    • "Do I need to change somewhere?" 我需要在哪里转车吗?
    • "How many stops before I get off?" 到我下车前共有多少站呢?
    • "What is the next stop?" 下一站是哪儿?
    • "Excuse me, am I on the right platform?" 对不起,请问我是否走对月台了?
    • "Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?" 到站请告诉我好吗?
    • "I missed my stop!" 我坐过站了!
    • "Where is the ticket booth?" 售票亭在哪里?

    六、住酒店

    • "I reserved a room for tonight." 我预定了个今晚的房间。
    • "I have a reservation for [name]." 我用……的名字预订了房间。
    • "I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available?" 我没有预定,请问还有单人间吗?(twin room=双人间、双床房,double room=大床房)
    • "I would like to stay for…nights, please." 我要住……晚。
    • "How much is this room per night?" 每晚多少钱?
    • "I’d like a key to room 202, please." 请给我202房间的钥匙。
    • "Is there a room available for tonight?" 今晚有空房间吗?
    • "Can you help me with this form?" 你能帮我填这张表吗?
    • "Could you point me in the right direction?" 你能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
    • "What time does the dining room open?" 餐厅什么时候营业?
    • "When will it be ready?" 什么时候能准备好?
    • "Can you keep my valuables?" 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
    • "Does my room have a bathroom?" 房间里有浴室吗?
    • "Does the hotel have a swimming pool?" 你们酒店有游泳池吗?
    • "Please bring me a pot of boiled water." 请送一壶热水。
    • "May I have a wake-up call?" 早晨能叫醒我吗?
    • "A wake-up call, please." 请提供叫醒服务。
    • "Hello. I'm calling from Room 202." 喂,我是202房间住客。
    • "What is the check-out time?" 退房时间是几点?
    • "I'm ready to check out now." 我要退房结账了。
    • "May I check it?" 我可以核对一下吗?
    • "What is this charge here?" 这是什么费用?
    • "Is a credit card OK?" 用信用卡支付可以吗?
    • "Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?" 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
    七、租车
    • "Where can I rent a car?" 我能在哪里租车?
    • "I would like to rent a car." 我想要租车。
    • "I want to make a reservation." 我想预定一部。
    • "What size do you have?" 你们有哪些尺寸的车?
    • "Compact, sedan, van or a coupe?" 小轿车、家庭房车、货车还是双门跑车?
    • "I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?" 我想在明天早上7点提车,你们那时开门了吗?
    • "What's the rental fee?" 租金是多少?
    • "May I pay in cash?" 可以付现金吗?
    • "How much is it for 2 days rental? Any special rate for weekly rental?" 租两天多少钱?周末租车有什么优惠吗?
    • "Where can I pick it up(drop it off)?" 我可以在哪里提车(还车)?
    • "Do I have to return the car here?" 我一定要到这里来还车吗?
    • "Automatic or stick shift?" 自动档还是手动档?
    • "I have my own license and an international license." 我有一张自己的(本地的)和一张国际的驾驶执照。
    • "What should I do if something happens to the car?" 如果车子有什么问题我该怎么办?
    • "I think these tires need some air." 我想这些轮胎要打点气。
    • "Will it (insurance) cover the rental car?" 租车包括保险吗?

    八、报团

    • "Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?" 有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?
    • "Where do I go to sign up for that tour?" 我需要到哪里报名参加呢?
    • "Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?" 您能告诉我加利福尼亚的气候怎么样么?
    • "Is it true that it's full of wonders there?" 那里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗?
    • "Could you give me some information on your European tours?" 你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲旅游的资料吗?
    • "I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time." 我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩10天。
    • "I'd like to leave on August 17 and return on August 29." 我想要8月17日出发,8月29日回来。
    • "What is the cost?" 费用是多少?
    • "What does it include?" 这包含了什么?
    • "Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?" 我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?
    • "Let me think it over, and I'll call you back to make reservations." 让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。

    九、问路

    • "Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?" 打扰了,请问我们现在是在什么地方?
    • "Which way shall I take? I want to go back to BJ Hotel." 我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路?
    • "How long will it take to get there?" 去那儿得多长时间?
    • "How can I get there?" 我要怎样到那里?
    • "Are there any landmarks on the way?" 路上有什么路标吗?
    • "Can you tell me where I can get on the subway?" 可否告诉我在哪儿搭地铁?
    • "I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?" 我想去火车站,你能带我去么?
    • "Does the bus go there?" 有公车到那儿吗?
    • "Where can I find the police station?" 我在哪里可以找到警察局?
    • "Is there a toilet near here?" 这附近有洗手间吗?
    • "Where's this place in the map?" 这里在地图的哪个位置?
    • "Is this the right way to the station?" 往车站走这条路对吗?
    • "How far is it from here?" 从这儿到那里远吗?
    • "What floor is it on?" 它在哪层楼?
    • "What’s the best way to the airport?" 去机场最好怎么走?

    掌握这些实用的英语表达,无论是在机场、酒店、交通工具上,还是与当地人交流,都能使你的旅程更加顺畅和愉快。记住,微笑和友好的态度常常是跨越语言障碍的最好方式。

    上一篇:“底薪”和“基本薪水”用英语怎么分辨?
    下一篇:返回列表