Who raised her head upon his coming in and asking: 'Where did you go, Liz? 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
She allowed him to separate himself from her, and he, after saying, 'Now Liz, be a rational girl and a good sister,' walked away. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
There are you--' 'Where am I, Liz? 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Yes, you, Liz. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
I am satisfied to go, Liz; I am satisfied to go. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
There, there, there, Liz, all right my dear. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
But I see too, Charley--' 'Still as plain as plain can be, Liz? 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Now, come, Liz; don't let us quarrel: let us be reasonable and talk this over like brother and sister. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Upon my word, Liz,' drawing the back of his hand across them, 'I mean to be a good brother to you, and to prove that I know what I owe you. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
But what are you up to, Liz? 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Liz, you're tired and ill. 查尔斯·狄更斯.荒凉山庄.
So she had, miss, but she's come back again to where she used to live--she and Liz. 查尔斯·狄更斯.荒凉山庄.
I told Mr Headstone you were not settled, Liz, but he was so kind as to take an interest in coming, and so I brought him. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
I don't want, as I raise myself to shake you off, Liz. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Did you know another poor person of the name of Liz, miss? 查尔斯·狄更斯.荒凉山庄.
Don't talk stuff about dying, Liz. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
What's come to you, Liz? 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
There you go, Liz! 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Now, you see, Liz, on all three accounts--on Mr Headstone's, on mine, on yours--nothing could be better or more desirable. 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
Here comes Liz back! 查尔斯·狄更斯.荒凉山庄.
What IS the move, Liz? 查尔斯·狄更斯.我们共同的朋友.
One as I calls mine, sir, but it's Liz's. 查尔斯·狄更斯.荒凉山庄.